If the goods (or services we supply) do not meet a consumer guarantee, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
CHANGE OF MIND
Please choose carefully as we do not refund unless your items are faulty. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we are happy to discuss options with you.
If the goods (or services) we supply do not comply with a consumer guarantee, but can be remedied within a reasonable time, we will either repair or replace the parts with an identical type and in the case of assembly, return to rectify. If we cannot repair or replace parts within a reasonable time, we will provide you with a refund of the purchase price and arrange shipping to return the goods to store.
If the parts cannot be repaired or cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, or where the failure constitutes a 'failure of substantial character' as set out by section 21 of the Consumer Guarantees Act, you are entitled to return the goods and choose to have a replacement of the returned goods or a refund.
Where you choose a replacement, where available, we will provide goods of the same type and similar value to the returned goods.
Shipping costs to return the original goods to The Bunk House will be arranged by and at the cost of The Bunk House, where we consider the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee. If on examination of goods returned to us, the goods are found to not be in breach of any consumer guarantee, The Bunk House may charge you a fee for examining the goods, and any cost to return the goods to you.
Please note that goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked to demonstrate that you have purchased the goods from The Bunk House and that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, you have legal rights for goods (and services) you buy.
• a guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality and are fit for the purpose for which they are supplied
• free from minor defects
• acceptable in appearance and finish;
• a guarantee that the goods are fit for any particular purpose made known by you, or for which we represent that they are or will be fit;
• a guarantee that the goods correspond with any description with which the goods are supplied; and
• a guarantee that the goods correspond with any sample or demonstration model where the goods are supplied by reference to such sample or model.
• if the goods (or services) we supply do not meet a consumer guarantee, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
These guarantees are in addition to any warranty offered by a manufacturer, and you may have rights against the manufacturer directly.
The Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply where the goods have been used in a manner, or to an extent which is inconsistent with the manner or extent of use that a reasonable consumer would expect to obtain from the goods; and the goods would have complied with the guarantee of acceptable quality if they had not been used in the manner or to that extent.
Where you have issues relating to your order, please immediately contact us on email@example.com. Please provide information and photos of the fault to and we will be in contact within 48 hours.