The Pluto Bunk is strong and popular with parents.
Construction - Solid pine except for the bed ends that have the tongue and grooved panels of mdf. The tongue and grooving on the panels is on both the outside and the inside of the bed ends.
Colour - The Pluto bunk is nicely finished in either white paint or a rich oak stain
Size - Available in Single only
Dimensions - Single: 2035mm x 1010mm x 1590mm (h)
Maximum Weight Limit - Each Bed 100kg
Warranty - 12 month manufacturers warranty
- A shorter bunk making it easier to make and settle the top bunk occupier
- Ladder steps are 90mm wide which is wider than most bunks so they easy on little feet
- Wooden slats are laminated and trouble free (no knots to weaken them)
- Distance between top and bottom side rail is 760mm
- Upper bunk guardrails will allow up to a 20cm thick mattress to be used to adhere with the required 16cm safety clearance
- Separates beautifully into to two single beds (High Head & Low Foot)
- Conforms to Aust/NZ Safety Standard Guidelines
Come see this bunk on the shop floor to view, climb and shake!
Click here for Assembly Instructions
See Options Tab for Mattress options
click to view products
|SleepMax Bonnel Spring||$169|
|SleepMax Bonnel + Pillowtop||$249|
|SleepMax Pocket Spring||$239|
|SleepMax Pocket + Pillowtop||$269|
|Dunlop 125mm (5") Foam||$99|